From November 2013 until January 2013 we will be delighted to host our first visiting yoga teacher Ingrid Streppel. With 15 years of experience, Ingrid is a qualified yoga teacher, guided meditation instructor and masseuse in the technique of the five elements. She specialises in Body Energy Yoga, where the performed aseanas (postures) aim to align each one of the seven chakras.
The chakras correlate to levels of consciousness, body functions, colors, elements, sounds, and much more. The blockage or energetic dysfunction in the chakras is believed to give rise to physiological, psychological, emotional, and spiritual disorders. Yoga practice allows participants to move through and fully connect with different levels of charka, also known as energy like vortexes within the body. As with all the other types of yoga the Body Energy Yoga is an exercise of the mind, body and spirit, which aids in finding balance and improving your physical, mental and emotional health.
7 Days All-inclusive Healthy Yoga Holiday at 18,000 THB
(This package offers 10% discount of normal rates)
Included in the package are:
* 6 Nights accommodation
* Morning Meditation and 2 Yoga classes daily
* 3 Meals per day
* Set meal on arrival night
* Breakfast on the last day before departure* Daily Yoga class
* Return transfers from Kuraburi town (bus station) to the pier
* Return boat transfers from Kuraburi pier to Koh Phra Thong Island
* Return transfers from Phra Thong Island pier to the resort